It is not already easy to start treatment for erectile disorders because of the pressure and the gene, it is even less easy when there is a lot of information to take into account before starting. https://www.bleuepil.com/utilisation-du-viagra.html It's not a common treatment, so make sure you have all the key in hand so you don't have any nasty surprises when you start your treatment.
DIGESTIVE ENDOSCOPY DEPARTMENT
The DED has 2 fully-equipped rooms for the performance of digestive explorations regarded as relevant (Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, Echo-Endoscopy), as well as simple surgical procedures (anal fissure, anal fistula, placement and removal of intragastric balloons and POSE)
- Independent oxygen and suction ports
- Pulse oximetry
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Suitable anaesthetic material
The anaesthesiologists working in this Unit are entrusted with the following functions:
- Perform the preoperative examination if the patient has not been seen in the Anaesthesiology Office, and have them sign the IC
- Perform the DED's scheduled or emergency examinations and/or procedures
- Monitor the patient until discharge
- Have the patient admitted in the event of a serious complication, be it surgical or anaesthetic
The anaesthetic techniques used are virtually always sedation with Midazolam, Fentanyl and Propofol, complemented by the administration of oxygen with nasal glasses.
The placement/removal of intragastric balloons and POSE is performed under general anaesthesia.